Protection of personal data
In order to protect your privacy, we are committed to ensuring the highest level of protection of your personal data.
As part of our activity, we provide you with a showcase site, accessible from www.guedo.fr. For this, we collect personal data.
The purpose of this section is to inform you about the use we have of your personal data.
1. Who collects personal data?
The company that collects personal data and implements data processing is:
Establishment Guedo, a limited liability company with a share capital of €600,000, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Vannes under number RCS 350 159 562, whose registered office is located at 6 rue de Kermelin, 56890 Saint-Avé.
2. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
The privacy of users is protected by regulation. Under the data protection regulations, we are only allowed to use your personal data if we have a valid legal basis. We ensure that we have one or more of the following legal bases:
– when you have given your consent;
– where it is in our legitimate interest (e.g. fraud prevention);
– the execution of a contract (e.g.: processing and executing a quote, a diagnosis, a request for a price…);
– the execution of a legal obligation (ex: keeping of invoices).
If you would like to know all the processing of personal data, you can send us your request via the contact form at: https://www.guedo.fr/contacts.
For treatments requiring the collection of consent, you can withdraw your consent by also making a request via the form above.
3. TO WHOM DO WE TRANSMIT PERSONAL DATA?
Your data is transmitted to partners who can process it on their behalf. They can also be passed on to service providers on our behalf and according to our instructions.
Our partners and service providers are:
– business partners such as marketing and advertising boards (for statistics and advertising);
– technical service providers for carrying out technical maintenance and development of the website and the information and commercial management system;
– opinion-gathering providers (to enable you to give your customer opinion);
– sending of information and marketing emails.
4. WHAT ARE YOUR DATA RIGHTS?
You have different rights regarding your personal data, listed below:
– a right of access;
– a right of amendment;
– a right of erasure.
These rights can be exercised via your customer account or by contacting us via the contact form at https://www.guedo.fr/contacts.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
We have established precise rules concerning the retention period of personal data of users.
We retain your personal data as long as you agree to the collection of such data.
For more information on the retention periods applied, you can contact us via the contact form at https://www.guedo.fr/contacts.
6. WHAT SAFETY MEASURES ARE TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR DATA?
As the data controller, we take all necessary precautions to protect the security and confidentiality of the data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
We use secure servers to store data and have implemented computer-based means to protect access to it.
When we use subcontractors, we ensure compliance with data protection rules.
If we detect a personal data breach that may result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms, you will be informed of this breach as soon as possible.
1. What is a cookie?
The cookie is a small text file saved by the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone that allows you to store user data in order to facilitate navigation and allow certain features:
– Ensure the proper functioning of the website and web pages;
– Collect information to establish anonymous statistics such as number of visitors and pages visited.
– Optimize current advertising to best match your interests.
2. Why are cookies used?
Different types of cookies are set up on the site and have different purposes:
– Cookies for the use of the website:
These cookies allow you to keep the products you have added to the shopping cart, which allows you not to lose your shopping cart if you leave the website and return to it later. They also allow you to store your credentials so you don’t have to log back in systematically. They are therefore important to ensure the proper functioning of the site’s services.
– Analysis cookies:
These analytical cookies collect information such as the number of pages you have visited, the length of your visit to the site. These data are anonymous, do not allow to identify you but allow to establish statistics.
– Targeting cookies:
These cookies allow you to target your preferences so that you can offer advertisements tailored to your interests and thus improve the user experience.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
This allows you to view the various cookies on your browser and set them up. For any further questions, you can contact us via the contact form.